Rebir†h Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebir†h Community

This is Rebir†h

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]

Go down 
+4
cowcow
Zonith
sugafree
justinliu
8 posters

What's your MAX damage?! (Vote and reply so we know who's who)
1-5000
Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_lcap14%Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
5001-15000
Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_lcap14%Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
15001-30000
Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_lcap7%Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
30001-60000
 14% [ 2 ]
60001-100000
Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_lcap7%Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
100001-300000
 7% [ 1 ]
300001-700000
Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_lcap0%Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
700001-1500000
Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_lcap0%Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1500000-2000000
 0% [ 0 ]
2000000+
Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_lcap36%Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
justinliu

Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Empty
PostSubject: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:27 pm

So.. now that the server will be down for an hour due to updates..
Let's talk about random crap, one topic after another.

To start off, Ima have a poll- as you can see.

Then we just talk, brag, beg, whatever. Hopefully, this would last an hour or so.

EDIT: Mine's in the 2000000+ range lols
Back to top Go down
sugafree
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:45 pm

bahaha,
i barely hit 700-900 dude,
thats good for you though,

like seriously wow

2000000 WHAAAA?

;D
Back to top Go down
Zonith
Owner/Co-Owner
Owner/Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:47 pm

I hit 1billion, no im not a gm -Hides Gm hat-
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/zonith
justinliu

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:47 pm

ya.. i have a godly wep
+ sader power!
Back to top Go down
justinliu

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:49 pm

Quote :
I hit 1billion, no im not a gm -Hides Gm hat-
o_o oh really?
try hitting a number that reaches from one end of your monitor to the other
Back to top Go down
Zonith
Owner/Co-Owner
Owner/Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:55 pm

lol cant anything hihger than 9,999,999,999 gots to 1
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/zonith
sugafree
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:56 pm

man,

and i thought i was all tough wiith my little 700-900 damage Embarassed
Back to top Go down
justinliu

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:05 pm

pshh only 10bil -1?!
sucky dmg!
Back to top Go down
cowcow

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:22 pm

i could do 1 dmg 6 times with my *cough* night lord
ask Zonith lol, it was funny coz i had godly equips xP
Back to top Go down
viktor2006
Shinigami Lieutenant
Shinigami Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:22 am

omg i hit like 14000 max
Back to top Go down
conquereur
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:25 pm

Hum I hit with a skill nearly 165 billion every time
Back to top Go down
justinliu

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:27 pm

thats either 'venom' or a glitch -.-
the server made it so max damage is 9,999,999
any more than that makes it go back to 1
Back to top Go down
conquereur
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:30 pm

no its simply that I have a godly item (and yes I make those damage ask Hermit/Ranger if you dont believe me)
Back to top Go down
justinliu

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:31 pm

so.. what skill is it?
Back to top Go down
conquereur
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Assaulter

but with normal attack I make near the 35mill (on pianus)
Back to top Go down
justinliu

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:39 pm

whats your char name?
i never saw any1 like you lol
Back to top Go down
conquereur
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:05 pm

Shadow
Back to top Go down
Celica
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Not Enough Damge T_T
Back to top Go down
system32
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:35 pm

50-100 k with genesis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]   Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topic while Dracula does his updates! [To keep us partially entertained]
Page 1 of 1