Rebir†h Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebir†h Community

This is Rebir†h

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

important: I think i quiting this maple for a while

Go down 
4 posters

who have the same problem as me
i do
important: I think i quiting this maple for a while Vote_lcap22%important: I think i quiting this maple for a while Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
i dont
important: I think i quiting this maple for a while Vote_lcap78%important: I think i quiting this maple for a while Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
viktor2006
Shinigami Lieutenant
Shinigami Lieutenant

important: I think i quiting this maple for a while Empty
PostSubject: important: I think i quiting this maple for a while   important: I think i quiting this maple for a while Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:55 am

i quiting because:
1. the server hell lags i cant kill monster and i cant even select a charecter sometimes
2. so many dcs...
3. no scrolling (when i try to scroll item it dcs or it stucks)
4. exp became x100 and not x1000

peoples that have the same problem pliz say it here...
cuz maybe i lag and not the server
Back to top Go down
Revenge
Administrator
Administrator
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: important: I think i quiting this maple for a while   important: I think i quiting this maple for a while Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:33 am

Server doesn't lag, not network wise anyways. If you new anything about server's you know it's not always the connection. If 30+ people are connecting to a PC with ram as low as 512, it's gonna lock up the system a lot, but upgrading the server will fix that. And how many times does he have to say the exp rate is 500x not 100x. If you don't like the exp rate go play global maple and see how you like it, it'll take you weeks to get anywhere near what you can do in just an few hours here.
Back to top Go down
Zonith
Owner/Co-Owner
Owner/Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: important: I think i quiting this maple for a while   important: I think i quiting this maple for a while Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:19 pm

don't quit, cause it's not as easy as it used to be. and the lag im fixing that already in fact its fixed just waiting for the parts to come ^_^ please wait it out
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/zonith
cowcow

PostSubject: Re: important: I think i quiting this maple for a while   important: I think i quiting this maple for a while Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:07 pm

lol, i used to wine like that, got used to it tho
and i draw stuff instead if i cant get on x3

trust me this thing DOES NOT want to dc ._.
me and some other gm's were spamming summons to dc the server
trying to fix a glitch in the gm room and it took way toooo long
maybe thats why u were experiencing lag, and if it was sorry.

next time we'll just leave the glitch there and wait for Zonith T-T
Back to top Go down
viktor2006
Shinigami Lieutenant
Shinigami Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: important: I think i quiting this maple for a while   important: I think i quiting this maple for a while Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:39 am

i c
i guess im the only one with that problem..
my ram now is 1024 i gonna buy another 512 for 1536
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: important: I think i quiting this maple for a while   important: I think i quiting this maple for a while Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

important: I think i quiting this maple for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebir†h Community :: MapleStory(private.servers) :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: