Rebir†h Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebir†h Community

This is Rebir†h

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
annubis
Soul
Soul

I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz.... Empty
PostSubject: I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz....   I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz.... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:48 am

Whiles playing earlier today, I went to a event being hosted by GMs, but unfortunately i couldn't stay for the entire event. I had to turn off my pc inoder to get something out of it. But before logging out, of pyro, during the event, we were all ''command killed''. So then i clicked the 'ok' button to be resurrected so i log out but pyro just closed and i got something saying "error code: -2147467261 (Invalid Pointer)". Now i can't log back onto pyro using my bowman.
Also, does anyone know if DarkSight is bugged when maxed. Cause i maxed it and doesn't seem to work anymore. Can someone plz reply.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
Administrator
Administrator
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz....   I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz.... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:28 pm

What GMs were on the screen when you were command killed? When I find out, they will be suspended.

As far as your account goes. Give me the account name and character name, and I'll try to fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
annubis
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz....   I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz.... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:14 am

Logging in isn't a problem anymore. It's functioning properly again. Thanks for the offered assistance though, but if happens again I will post it.

About the "command kill", I don't think it was done out of a "bad mind". It was just that they didn't want us to move about during some point in the event. So I don't think suspension is really necessary, but it's just my opinion. If "command kill" is a serious offence held against GMs, just notify me so I could give you the information you require.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
Administrator
Administrator
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz....   I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz.... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Well, no one is pose to use that command, and Vivek has told the GMs lots times not to do so. So what ever the reason was, I'm sure it wasn't suppose to be done.
Back to top Go down
annubis
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz....   I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz.... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:31 pm

Oh I see. So do you still need the names of the GMs cause I could only remember one of the two that were there, but I'm not sure as to which one of them used it.
Back to top Go down
torn_open

PostSubject: Re: I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz....   I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz.... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:37 pm

Revenge wrote:
What GMs were on the screen when you were command killed? When I find out, they will be suspended.

As far as your account goes. Give me the account name and character name, and I'll try to fix the problem.

You used it during my event.

Going to suspend yourself? i think not. pfft.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
Administrator
Administrator
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz....   I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz.... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:07 pm

This is a post frmo days ago.... get on topic >_<
Back to top Go down
torn_open

PostSubject: Re: I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz....   I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz.... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:16 pm

I am on topic, you still used it, your still talking about suspending the GMs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz....   I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't log in onto my bowman anymore. Help plz....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebir†h Community :: MapleStory(private.servers) :: General :: Report Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: