Rebir†h Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebir†h Community

This is Rebir†h

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some Ideas and Questions and Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BossNova
Shinigami
Shinigami
BossNova

Location : Anyplace with a Decent Computer and Internet Connection

Some Ideas and Questions and Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some Ideas and Questions and Suggestions   Some Ideas and Questions and Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:06 pm

Well As for the whole lagg and Game stopping on occasions, I was wondering on the whole auto save feature...Is there anyway to implement some kind of command that saves when you need it to save? like -save Not sure how this would be added but I think it would be a pretty useful Feature. As for the whole ME/BB/and other skills that D/C isnt there some way to currently disable those in the next server check or update just until you can get them to work right? I mean I have quite a few ideas but I'm not sure as to wether I am reaching a little to high with the requests or suggestions of whichever way you want to see them as. Also I noticed that when I lower the graphics in game I D/C less when lagg happens...Not sure if this can have some kind of good effect for the whole server...Just an Idea I thought I would trow out there.

As for the current Updates with the New packs Here is what I have noticed-

-PG used to work for Pages/WK Now it doesn't as well as threaten still not working.
-Rage/Axe Booster/PG Do not currently work for Fighters Still (Sword Boost still Does)
-Big Bang for Mages Causes D/C
-Meso Explosion among other Thief Skills D/C
-MG Is still non-working (I'm Sure this will be fixed soon)<--Thought I would remind people about that.

Thats about all I have noticed. (I know this is supposed to fall under bugs/glitches But I thought I would add it along with my Ideas/Question/Suggestions.~Bossnova
Back to top Go down

Some Ideas and Questions and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1