Rebir†h Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebir†h Community

This is Rebir†h

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stupid People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Small_Child
Owner/Co-Owner
Owner/Co-Owner
Small_Child

Stupid People Empty
PostSubject: Stupid People   Stupid People Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:08 am

I hate stupid people. Such people exist everywhere and make up most of today's society. In games, on the street, in stores or even in your own home. I was in the store the other day and this asshole was giving a new employee a hard time for some bullshit thing he didnt even need, now what the fuck is that? In games, noobs who are cocky about their so called "skills" and then flip out when they get owned, it's bullshit, if you play a game and you expect to always win, you wont. Because no matter what, there is always someone more pro than you are at it. Another thing, when I'm driving, going to the store to get smokes or something, some asshole always fucking pulls out in front of me then flips me off when I blow the horn, what a dumbass. He gets mad at me for some stupid bullshit thing he did. These kinds of people I would just love to smack across the face. Maybe Im getting ahead of myself but it just seems like today's society is made up of stupid people and fucking dumbasses. Well, I'll be back later with more to rant upon.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthandpyro.aforumfree.com
BossNova
Shinigami
Shinigami
BossNova

Location : Anyplace with a Decent Computer and Internet Connection

Stupid People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid People   Stupid People Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:59 am

Small_Child wrote:
I hate stupid people. Such people exist everywhere and make up most of today's society. In games, on the street, in stores or even in your own home. I was in the store the other day and this asshole was giving a new employee a hard time for some bullshit thing he didnt even need, now what the fuck is that? In games, noobs who are cocky about their so called "skills" and then flip out when they get owned, it's bullshit, if you play a game and you expect to always win, you wont. Because no matter what, there is always someone more pro than you are at it. Another thing, when I'm driving, going to the store to get smokes or something, some asshole always fucking pulls out in front of me then flips me off when I blow the horn, what a dumbass. He gets mad at me for some stupid bullshit thing he did. These kinds of people I would just love to smack across the face. Maybe Im getting ahead of myself but it just seems like today's society is made up of stupid people and fucking dumbasses. Well, I'll be back later with more to rant upon.

Welcome to the new world order, Population: 1 Smart Normal Person out of 1,000,000,000,000 Stupid Dumbass People. Seriously in all honestly I agree with you on the whole subject, worse enough is getting hit by a car and then getting yelled at for stepping in front of them? What the fuck is that bullshit? The lady was talking on the cellphone and she saw me coming I know she did...And then bam when I hit the corner she hits the fucking gas *Luckily I jumped so I only got cliped on the side of my hip, But still hurt like a bitch.* But yeah Stupid people do Stupid things...Stupid People Breed with Stupid people...Therefore the Stupid Gene continues to Increase in strenght and in Indurance to all Intellectual/common sense.
Back to top Go down
Small_Child
Owner/Co-Owner
Owner/Co-Owner
Small_Child

Stupid People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid People   Stupid People Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthandpyro.aforumfree.com
BossNova
Shinigami
Shinigami
BossNova

Location : Anyplace with a Decent Computer and Internet Connection

Stupid People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid People   Stupid People Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Small_Child wrote:
lol

Its funny when you look around you and stupid people seem to sprout out of the ground lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid People   Stupid People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid People
Page 1 of 1