Rebir†h Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebir†h Community

This is Rebir†h

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
drakus777
Soul
Soul

Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Empty
PostSubject: Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter   Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:31 pm

well people kept on blaming their d/cing because i was on the map and either used Meso Explosion or Shadow Shifter....

I already know Meso Explosion can d/c people but Shadow Shifter? These glitches are taking away the fun out of thieves/Cbs... I can live without Mesos Explosion because i have a 51 dit in GMS so I don't use it. Now I am just wondering if this is the same for other fellow Shadowers and Nigh Lords and if this keeps on happening, then maybe the skill can be deleted or patched so this doesn't happen. I am also wondering if the d/cing also happens to other Cbs ecause if this keeps on happening then whats the point of playing when I will get blamed for a glitch in the skill? And whats is the point of being a shadower or a Cb when their only attack would be Savage blow, Boomerang Step, Assualter and sometimes Assassination (Dark sight sometimes won't work)? there would no fun and we would need to dodge the monsters so shadow shifter doesn't kick in
Back to top Go down
lolwhut
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter   Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:08 am

you abuse M/E like yesterday at zakum where you kept using M/E to d/c everyone because you said you can kill zakum yourself.
Back to top Go down
drakus777
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter   Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:35 pm

lolwhut wrote:
you abuse M/E like yesterday at zakum where you kept using M/E to d/c everyone because you said you can kill zakum yourself.

cuz i can solo zakum... how did u think i got my z-helm? and I never found out about this untill that day.....

Last edited by drakus777 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revenge
Administrator
Administrator
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter   Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:02 pm

abusing a glitch to d/c people is a no no, your account will be banned for 1 week.
Back to top Go down
drakus777
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter   Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:54 pm

I didn't know about the glitch until I went into the Zakum Altar with all the people so it is un-fair to ban me for something that is not exactly my fault. Also I did not take advantage of the glitch because I never knew it could d/c people with it; all I know is that i soloed Zakum with Meso Explosion because that was the best and strongest skill I got for a boss monster. Like I have said before, it is not exactly fair to ban me for something I did not know about.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
Administrator
Administrator
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter   Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:59 pm

How do I know ur not lieing?

The ban remains for 1 week, now you know.
Back to top Go down
drakus777
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter   Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:08 pm

how about we do a poll? let's see how many people actually know that Meso Explosion is glitched before all this about me d/cing people business started? The results will show if i am lying or not. Another point i have to prove is when did I actually started playing PyroMS? I started about a week or something ago so how was i supposed to know all the glitches and bugs in the game? All I did was killing monsters and looting so i can get money to use to Mesos Explode a boss. I started with Pianus and i leveled up quickly so i maxed Mesos Explosion then decided to get a Zakum Helmet because I saw a lot of people in Henesys wearing them I went a practically soloed it enough so i can kill the body and get the drops. And that was how I got my Z-Helm. I then decided to do it again because i though my Z-helm was weak and that is how this whole business started.
Back to top Go down
gx255
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter   Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:09 pm

drak atleast u got 1 week ban i got a perm ban.
Back to top Go down
torn_open

PostSubject: Re: Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter   Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:11 am

That 1 week banned was uncalled for.

if you were to ban it should only be for a day, then just abit longer, then a perm. not a 1 week as a warning, out of order..
Back to top Go down
gx255
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter   Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:20 pm

They are letting 14-17 yr olds be gm on the server, I got a perm ban after 1 warning on my bandit. I don't think these gm know how to run things. esp GMJoker passing out GM hats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter   Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meso Explosion and Shadow shifter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebir†h Community :: MapleStory(private.servers) :: General :: Report Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: