Rebir†h Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebir†h Community

This is Rebir†h

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Help] Account deleted for no reason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steps
Soul
Soul

[Help] Account deleted for no reason Empty
PostSubject: [Help] Account deleted for no reason   [Help] Account deleted for no reason Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:51 am

My account with the character Steps was deleted last night for a reason that I'm not sure about and I was wondering why. Me and my cousin live in the same house and his account was also deleted. I can give you account info if it is needed to revive my account. I don't remember doing anything with a ban offense so please fix my account. The thing i recall last was getting a Zhelm and NX from an event.

Thanks alot
~Steps
Back to top Go down
Magnum
Soul
Soul
Magnum

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Account deleted for no reason   [Help] Account deleted for no reason Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:50 am

Ehhh....dude make sure you didnt have GM hats...GMlegendary checked Inventorys last night soo he deleted all accounts that had GMhat

-Dread
Back to top Go down
Steps
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Account deleted for no reason   [Help] Account deleted for no reason Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:27 am

I was positive I didn't have one because when I joined there were none of those since it was pretty recent. I think if anything the only reason I could have been banned was because I was wearing NX weapon but since it was like the 2nd day of me playing on the server nobody told me that I wasn't allowed to and there was no notice about it. I even wore the weapon during a zakum run in front of 3 GMs and they didn't notify me.

I accept that my account has been deleted and all and I don't plan on complaining but I just want an explanation just so I don't make the same mistake again when I start over on the server.
Back to top Go down
Magnum
Soul
Soul
Magnum

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Account deleted for no reason   [Help] Account deleted for no reason Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:00 am

Hmmm...thats weird...you had somthing illegal i think or dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Account deleted for no reason   [Help] Account deleted for no reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Help] Account deleted for no reason
Page 1 of 1