Rebir†h Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebir†h Community

This is Rebir†h

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Bug?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BarryMcDoogal
Soul
Soul

Character Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Character Bug?   Character Bug? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:40 pm

Ok, I THINK my character is bugged or something and I THINK it is my character that is disconnecting the whole server. Every time I login my friends all disconnect at the same time, and it is always when I login. I'm not sure what's wrong with my character but I managed to actually get into the server a few times but I ended up freezing. My character lost all its skills and even the keyboard setup is reseted, although my stats and items and stuff are still intact. I'm not sure what happened to my character but I hope someone can help me out or find a solution.
Back to top Go down
crazyhybrid
Soul
Soul

Character Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bug?   Character Bug? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:05 pm

Yea people are having problems with this. Just play on a new account. Just sit tight, the GM's are working on it.
Back to top Go down
BarryMcDoogal
Soul
Soul

Character Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bug?   Character Bug? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:41 pm

EDIT [5-8-08] ::

Made new post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bug?   Character Bug? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Bug?
Page 1 of 1