Rebir†h Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebir†h Community

This is Rebir†h

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY

Go down 
+4
turkishkillz
BossNova
Mikhail2142
chickenofdoom57
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chickenofdoom57
Soul
Soul

WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Empty
PostSubject: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:35 pm

my acc doesn't work...when i type in my acc it says incorrect id...and i kno its not gms because when i type in my gms acc it says incorrect id and i am positively sure that i typed in acc right...what do i do?>>> Mad
Back to top Go down
Mikhail2142
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:59 pm

I am having the same problem
Back to top Go down
BossNova
Shinigami
Shinigami
BossNova

Location : Anyplace with a Decent Computer and Internet Connection

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:01 pm

The Server Has Been Swiped All Chars+Items are all gone Please go Re-Register.
Back to top Go down
turkishkillz
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:09 pm

i can't seem to create a new char i d/c
Back to top Go down
Mikhail2142
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:14 pm

Well that just shows how dandy of a job they are doing on this server
Back to top Go down
BossNova
Shinigami
Shinigami
BossNova

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:25 pm

Mikhail2142 wrote:
Well that just shows how dandy of a job they are doing on this server

Wow seriously if your gonna be an ass about this go back to Global Maplestory...Seriously ungrateful people like you really tick me off. You are never happy with anything and when they decide to do something to help the server the only thing you do is bitch and moan...Please do leave this server if you think that way because some of the other servers are Not coming close to working as well as this. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JukeBox
Soul
Soul
JukeBox

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:43 am

Couldn't say is better then BossNova.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
Administrator
Administrator
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:56 am

+1 Boss, even with the ridiculously high exp rate, people STILL complain about how LOW it is, if you wanna see low go to global maple lol.
Back to top Go down
BossNova
Shinigami
Shinigami
BossNova

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:51 am

Revenge wrote:
+1 Boss, even with the ridiculously high exp rate, people STILL complain about how LOW it is, if you wanna see low go to global maple lol.

Oh yeah...lol 60 exp grom ligators >.< No thank you. 13500exp from ligators? Oh thank you very much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mindfield
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:13 pm

turkishkillz wrote:
I seem to have the same problem. I even made another account, but that one DC's too.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
Administrator
Administrator
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:53 pm

It seems to be the server. The website also seems to be down
Back to top Go down
BossNova
Shinigami
Shinigami
BossNova

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:31 pm

Revenge wrote:
It seems to be the server. The website also seems to be down

Well it seems to be a normal thing, I really woulnt sweat it you guys. Vivek and the rest of the GM's and Mods are trying to get things in control as well as working out the kinks. So just chill...sit back...and relax...or you could just play some other online games while you wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mackaveli
Soul
Soul

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:57 pm

turkishkillz wrote:

They are fixingz it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY   WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF HAPPENED TO MY GUY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebir†h Community :: MapleStory(private.servers) :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: