Rebir†h Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebir†h Community

This is Rebir†h

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yet again?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BarryMcDoogal
Soul
Soul

Yet again? Empty
PostSubject: Yet again?   Yet again? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:29 am

Um, ok so I'm not sure what's really up with my character because my old hermit went nuts and I couldn't play on it anymore since every time I log on him it will automatically disconnect me, but since there was the wipe it didn't matter too much since I was going to start over anyways. HOWEVER, after the wipe I've recently recreated my hermit and now he's going nuts again and I'm unable to log onto him AGAIN. I'm not exactly sure if this is a persisting issue for many other players or it's just me, but it's getting quite frustrating to concentrate on one character if it keeps on getting bugged or whatever you may call it. The funny thing is that I can create a new character on the same account and that character will function normally.

So I really don't see what's causing the problem or if I'm doing anything wrong ingame, but it would be more than appreciated if something could be done about my character or the issue itself. Sorry for being so pushy but eventually I'm gonna have to leave, not that it's much of a lost. Razz

Character :: iPootStars

Question Thanks Much Question
Back to top Go down
chickenofdoom57
Soul
Soul

Yet again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet again?   Yet again? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:59 pm

lol ur lucky i cant even get into the game...it says wrong version of client. please download the newest version of the client...do u know where to get v54 client?..
Back to top Go down
BossNova
Shinigami
Shinigami
BossNova

Location : Anyplace with a Decent Computer and Internet Connection

Yet again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet again?   Yet again? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Your even lukier my lukless I/L was lvl.87 with alot of int so I decide to make a CB and when I create the New char I log into it and it loggs me into my I/L whos name was countdevi- but the name changed to the new chars name Viper...and when I re-logged bac k in the new char dissapeared and my I/L Was now the new char viper but lvl.87 LMAO and to make things worse I log into it and it only now has 13int +18 from the gear I have....I am sooo totally Not gonna train on it for awhile lol.
Back to top Go down
BarryMcDoogal
Soul
Soul

Yet again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet again?   Yet again? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:29 pm

Omg, how many different glitches/bugs are there? o______oa''
Back to top Go down
Zonith
Owner/Co-Owner
Owner/Co-Owner

Yet again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet again?   Yet again? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:20 am

please remebmer that non major private servers there will be bugs and glitches that will happed there will be a fix for this soon just give it time its only one person working on all this.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/zonith
Sponsored content

Yet again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet again?   Yet again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebir†h Community :: MapleStory(private.servers) :: General :: Report Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: