Rebir†h Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebir†h Community

This is Rebir†h

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Meaning to Fusion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BossNova
Shinigami
Shinigami
BossNova

Location : Anyplace with a Decent Computer and Internet Connection

A New Meaning to Fusion Empty
PostSubject: A New Meaning to Fusion   A New Meaning to Fusion Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:05 pm

Well Anyways...After playing on my I/L and getting him to lvl.87 His name "was" CountDevi. So I decide to make a new char and make it a cb...so here I got and create it and named it Viper...Heres were the fun part begings after the char is created I try to log into it...and when I do manage to log on it My I/L shows up with the name of the new char...I was like wtf must have crashed or something...So After rebooting Pyro I get on and I notice my I/L's name is now viper and hes still lvl.87 so I logg into him and then I see my worst fear has come true...all Int in my Lukless I/L Is gone and in place there is the 9 Stat points you get in the begging. Well thats all I can report on this glitch or bug (My HP/MP is still the same) Just the stats that were swiped.
Back to top Go down

A New Meaning to Fusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebir†h Community :: MapleStory(private.servers) :: General :: Report Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: